- Start Date 05/04/2020
- Start Time 06:00 PM
- End Date 06/08/2020
- End Time 08:00 PM
- Location Online Zoom Meeting
Facilitated by: Rev. Yuris Vasquez 646-228-0038
Mondays from May 4th until June 8th, 2020
No class scheduled on Memorial Day!
Instructions to join will be sent to those who register
Suggested Love Offering: Non-Credit $50/Credit $100
(Please see registration form)
This course identifies basic, metaphysical tools for living. Students will be encouraged to investigate, analyze and use these tools to cultivate dominion over the ego/personality and to express more of their innate Divine Potential.
Topics explored in this class are:
- The Four Functions of Consciousness
- The Word
- Denials and Affirmations
- The Twelve Powers
- Developing the Twelve Powers
Course Learning Objectives
Students will be able to:
- Identify the four functions of consciousness and give examples from their own lives.
- Examine and interrelate the Word, thought/feeling, and denials and affirmations.
- Identify and discuss each of the Twelve Powers and give examples.
- Heart-Centered Metaphysics by Paul Hasselbeck
- Applying Heart-Centered Metaphysics by Paul Hasselbeck and Cher Holton
- Lessons in Truth by H. Emilie Cady
- The Revealing Word by Charles Fillmore